Sunday, March 7, 2010

Love knows no boundaires.

A/N: Here's a little ditty I came up with last night while I was out with friends. Not what happened, basically me writing what I wouldn't have minded happening.. but first I would have to find my very own Jakeward! LOL

I had to admit I was a little bit disappointed we didn't sit next to each other. I had one hell of a week and I was just dying for his touch and to feel him next to me. I think he knew this and enjoyed teasing me. I looked up at him and noticed he was gazing at me too, from the corner of his eye.

I smiled at him, so glad that this amazing man was mine. And he would be all mine later tonight.

I took a sip of my beer and rejoined the conversation with Leah and Emily.

I wasn't long before Sam was offering shots, which was usual for him. Leah and Emily declined, and in fact they were getting ready to call it a night. I glanced up at Jacob, he nodded his approval. After all, we really didn't have to drive anywhere.

This was the only little run down bar that was in La Push and Sam and Emily's house was about half a mile away.

"Ok Sam, let's do it!" I said cheerfully. Sam smiled, "Good Bella, I thought you were going to cop out like these other two beautiful ladies here."

Emily playfully punched Sam while Leah rolled her eyes. It was good to see them all become friends after the incident. Leah finally forgave Sam and had her eye on a guy she worked with at the hospital. She poured her heart out to me about her feelings one night she spent with me at my apartment. That's what the girl needed, someone to talk to about it.

Emily gave Sam a quick kiss, "We're going back to the house. The rest of you party animals be careful. I have the guest bedroom made up for you and Jacob."

I smiled my thanks to Emily, there was no way either one of us needed to make that drive back to our apartment in Forks. Plus then we could stop by and visit Billy for breakfast.

I watched the girls leave, a little thankful now I could scoot down next to my Jacob.

"So what will you have Bella?" He asked me pulling out a $10 bill and waving the bartender over.

"Vodka."

Sam looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "Straight vodka??" I nodded.

Jake patted me on the leg, "Believe it or not Bells does that stuff all the time." I smiled a broad smile. It was funny that no body believe I could do shots of vodka and still stand.

Sam shrugged and ordered our shots.

I clinked shot glasses with Sam and chugged it down, Jacob watching us both with an amused expression playing on his face.

We continued to listen to the jukebox, joke around, and talk until we heard the bartender yell out "last call".

Sam was either oblivious to or chose to ignore mine and Jake's hands busy under the bar. I couldn't wait to get him back to the house, secretly pleased that the guest bedroom was on the 1st floor and Sam and Emily's room was on the 2nd floor.

We chugged the remainder of our drinks and headed out into the chilly night air.

Jake grabbed my arm and looked down at me with my smile. "Wanna hitch a ride?" He knelt down on one knee and I knew he was offering a piggy back ride.

Sam rolled his eyes and started on the walk back to the house.

I jumped up on Jake's back and we headed off following Sam, but also keeping a slight distance from him.

My lips found Jake's earlobe and I took it into my mouth, I heard him moan. "You're killing me Bella." He whispered. I giggled, my lips making their way down to Jake's neck.

I heard him growl and one of his hands grabbed my ass. He started picking up the pace, knowing what I had in store for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment