Friday, March 5, 2010

The infinite playlist of....

A/N: So I was kinda bored today and I came up with this idea. I love music and always apply it to life, and I wish that songs would play in the background of my own life like it does in the movies. So... Here's playlists of Jake & Bella and Edward & Bella. Oh, and these are based on what happens in the books/movies. Also, some of these songs could actually go under both

EDWARD & BELLA:
Forever - Chris Brown
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
Thinking of You - Katy Perry
So What - Pink
Please don't Leave Me - Pink
Who Knew - Pink
When you're gone - Avril Lavigne
Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
Broken - Seether ft. Amy Lee
Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne
Iris - GooGoo Dolls
Come to my Window - Melissa Ethridge
Far Away - Nickelback
I'd Come for You - Nickelback
Leave out all the Rest - Linkin Park



BELLA & JACOB
Follow me - Uncle Kracker
Lips of an Angel - Hinder
Stay with Me - Goo Goo Dolls
Need You Now - Lady Antabellum
Near to You - A Fine Frenzy
Man to Man - Gary Allen
You Found Me - Kelly Clarkson
I'd do anything for Love - Meatloaf
Leaving - Jesse McCartney
Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
Someone that you're with - Nickelback
Your body is a wonderland - John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment