Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Chance Meeting, perhaps?

A/N: So I seem to be really Jacob possessed lately. I dunno why that is, but I'm ok with that. Sorry I haven't updated in a while on here, but I'm back in class, writing 3 fanfics, annndd trying to get myself out in public to find myself the Jakeward I so deserve. Still no such luck.
Here's something I came up with that has to do with one of the ways I tried to "accidentally" bump into my dear dear Jakeward.


I felt like a complete asshole. Here I sat at a table of the cafe at Barnes & Noble to try and accidentally meet Mr. Right. So far all I think I've gotten were a few looks of pity from some of the couples that were seated around me.

Oh, and maybe a glace of anger from someone who wished I would move so they could have my seat. I had only been sitting there for, oohh about 2 hours.

Pretending to flip through a book about home improvment, another wonderful ploy of mine.

One that sure as hell wasn't working.

I sighed and took a sip of my coffee, and my face puckered. I do not drink coffee, this was yet another wonderful ploy. I looked back down at my book.

"What's with the black fingernails? Is that some kind of political statement?"

I looked up to see the most beautiful stranger standing over me. Jet black hair, beautiful russet color skin, and boy was he buff.

Wait. A. Fucking. Minute.
My fingernails? You notice my fucking fingernails and not everything else I so cleverly put together?


"Excuse me?" That was about all I could get to pass my now very confused lips.

"I was just wondering you know? I don't seem that much anymore?" He snickered at me.

"Oh. I don't know. It was just the first bottle I pulled out of the drawer I guess." I shrugged, what the fuck was it to him anyways?

He smirked at me before he pulled the empty chair from under the table swung it around and straddled it.

Holy cocky bastard, but this was hot.

"I'm Jacob Black." He extended his hand to me.
"Bella Swan." I shook it.

I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment