Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Things Aren't Always as They Seem Chapter 19 TEASER

A/N - Here's a teaser for the upcoming chapter of TAAATS!! An extra special chapter for my extra special readers!! :)



I hated surprises, but after tonight I think I was starting to enjoy them. I was extremely curious about what Jake had planned for his final surprise of the evening. As if this night could get anymore perfect. I had never in my life just enjoyed being in somebody’s company. We had comfortable silence that we didn’t need to fill with just idle chit-chat.
I watched out the window at the lights of Port Angeles reflecting off the water, it was beautiful and serene. I really liked coming here, it was the city compared to Forks. Although it still couldn’t compete with New York.
I could see a huge white Victorian style mansion in the headlights of the car as we pulled to a stop. I really wasn’t sure what to make of this place. Jake just shot me a smile before jumping out of the car and quickly making his way around to open my door. Taking me by the hand he led me around from the parking area to the front porch where I saw the sign, Five SeaSuns Bed & Breakfast.
We walked up on the huge wraparound porch where Jake rang an old-fashioned doorbell. The door creaked open to reveal a tiny gray-haired woman, “You must be Jacob and Bella. So nice to meet you! Welcome to Five SeaSuns. I’m Nancy; if you need anything please give me a holler.” She was extremely pleasant and welcoming. “You guys have the Summer room which is very secluded on the first floor, right here.”
I squeezed Jake’s hand when she said the magic word, secluded. I knew Jake was up to something, and I was gladly going to go along with it. She led us down a very long hallway to the very last door, “Enjoy your stay. Breakfast will be served at 9; we’ll leave the trays out on your private porch.” She shot us one last smile before retreating away, giving us our privacy.
Jake grinned at me before slowly opening the door for me; I stepped into the room and looked around. The sight before me brought tears to my eyes. The bed had a light blue quilt, and the flowered wallpaper made the room cozy and inevitable. There was a fireplace with a fire that had been lit, casting a glow over the room. But what really caught my eye was the trail of rose petals that went from the doorway to the bed and into the door leading to the bathroom. A soft glow came out from under the bathroom door and as I opened it I felt Jake behind me beginning to place gentle kisses on the back of my neck. I bit my bottom lip, desire filled my being. Opening the door I saw the bathroom illuminated by several large candles and a bubbling Jacuzzi tub right in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment