Sunday, July 25, 2010

Coming SOON ~~ by newbornvamp fanfiction!!

Ok. Just an update here about newbornvamp fanfiction!


Coffee Girl is done, with just the epilogue to go.
Following that TAAATS and You've Got Male will be finished, and then I am going to try to tackle the story that has written me into a corner with no escape... A New Life!!

In between all this here's some ideas I have flying around my brain and I would love input.


----ONE SHOT IDEA-----
Trace the moment, fall forever

Ever have a moment you could just wish you could get lost in forever? I have. And thanks to Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional for the above lyrics, Bella & Jake might also!!




-----STORY IDEAS-------
Rock N Roll Mystery

Bella is a semi famous singer who goes missing. Boyfriend James is the #1 suspect, and her childhood friend who looovvess her is on the case.. told in Jake's POV.



Kiss me, please Kiss me
Bella is about to get married to her fiancee TBD, she goes to Forks to visit with Charlie to break the news to him since Charlie doesn't like TBD, and she meets up with childhood friend Jake who never stopped loving her.



As you can see I think I'm leaning on writing another Jake/Bella story, and maybe one day I'll venture to Jake/Ness. I just think that it's a lot easier to breakout in those catagories than the Edward/Bella one, sooo many good writers there it's hard to get noticed!!

1 comment:

  1. I've actually kind of smooshed together some of these ideas to come up with the story for Trace The Moment :)

    ReplyDelete